Folks,

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 03:05:36PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
Regardless, I think we should include a section of major new
projects/developments from pgFoundry, because they ultimately make
PostgreSQL a more useful database. Maybe this list should only be in the

I like that.  "New enhancement products" or something?

If you're following the release drafting in pgsql-advocacy, you'll see that we're planning on including a section about pgfoundry projects in the extended release on the web, or "press kit". So far, I've listed pgPool, PL/Java and Full Disjunctions; I'm not sure what else to list. Suggestions welcome.

--Josh Berkus

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend