Josh Berkus napsal(a):
Zdenek,

Hmmm ... we're not using the -fast option for the standard PostgreSQL packages. Where did you start using it?

Yes, I know. The -fast option generates architecture depending code and it is not possible use in common packages. I found out this option when I analyzed BUG #2651. I tried regression test and it's fail. I found that same problem was described with Match Grun few month ago and the -fast option is mentioned in the FAQ.Solaris for performance tunning.

That is all.

        regards Zdenek