Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
Just a minor thing. In yesno_prompt(), the value is resp is allocated
memory that is never freed.

File: src/bin/scripts/common.c
Line: 218

Not terribly important though, it's not used in critical utilities, but
it's used often.

Found by coverity.

It is surely not the only memory leak. We know there are some and in most cases (like this) they aren't worth the trouble to clean up. If it were used in psql or the backend I'd be worried, but it isn't, so I'm not.

cheers

andrew