On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

"Sergey E. Koposov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
And the java program crashing the backend is attached. (it is generally
one prepared statement , which i didn't succeded to crash from psql)

Right, because the bug was in exec_bind_message, which you can't invoke
from psql :-(.  Fixed, but we really need to think harder about having
a test suite that makes use of the Parse/Bind/Execute protocol path...

Thanks Tom, the problem went away.

Regards,
        Sergey
Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy/Sternberg Astronomical Institute
Tel: +49-6221-528-349
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq