Tom Lane wrote:
Dave Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

This is a server bug, I will post to hackers for you, it has little to do with JDBC, however the ? can't be a column in a prepared statement

I cannot reproduce any problem using what I think is equivalent in libpq:

I thought we got this one sorted out already, it was a server bug fixed in beta2? At the time you said:

"JEAN-PIERRE PELLETIER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

08:47:19.296 (1) FE=> Parse(stmt=null,query="select $1 from (select * from pg_database) t",oids={23})

Actually, now that I look closely, this command is almost certainly
triggering this beta1 bug:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2006-10/msg00107.php

Please try beta2 and see if it isn't fixed.

                        regards, tom lane

(and the problem went away in beta2)

-O