I notice that the latest pgindent run has decided that comments attached
to "else" should be moved onto the next line, as in this example in
src/bin/psql/mbprint.c:

                        {
                                linewidth += 4;
                                format_size += 4;
                        }
-                       else  /* Output itself */
+                       else
+                               /* Output itself */
                        {
                                linewidth++;
                                format_size += 1;
                        }

I find this pretty ugly; can it be fixed?