On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 16:29 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> The issue is that the _hold_ patches are for patches that arrived after
> feature freeze.  The patches that arrived after 8.2 was released don't
> go in there because it might cause confusion.

Right, which is why I'm pointing it out; they did all arrive before 8.2

>  I also have to control
> how quickly I push out patches from the queue so as not to overwhelm
> folks.

Yes, I see the challenge. I'm not hassling you, just asking for stuff to
be added appropriately to the queue. I just used too many/wrong words in
the request; again, sorry.

Just found another one, which was issued after 8.2.
pg_standby, latest version:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-12/msg00179.php

--
  Simon Riggs