On Jan 11, 2007, at 12:51 , Tom Lane wrote:

Michael Glaesemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Did this get fixed? I don't see it in the release notes for 8.2 or on
the current TODO.

No, nothing's been done.  It's going to be a minor PITA, likely, since
our sources have diverged from upstream --- someone will have to go
through the upstream changes by hand and apply them :-( Any volunteers?

I just want to make sure it gets on the TODO if it hasn't been done. Thanks for confirming. Bruce, could this get added?

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net