[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

One thing: the patch server will have to run over HTTPS - that way we
can know that it is who it says it is.

Right, I'm not sure if the computer I'm proofing it on is the best
place for it so I didn't bother with the HTTPS, but should be trivial
to have it.

Yes, this was more by way of a "don't forget this" note. The implementation can be happily oblivious of it, other than setting https in the proxy for the SOAP::Lite dispatcher. From a buildfarm point of view, we would add such SOAP params into the config file.

cheers

andrew

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq