> > Some years ago there was discussion of consistently P-ifying *all* those
> > macros, but it didn't get done; I think Thomas or somebody objected that
> > it would make gram.y needlessly harder to read.
>
> Are there many people who read gram.y on a regular base?

I can't seem to put it down :-)

>From the back cover:

        A rollercoaster ride of passion, heart-stopping adventures, and
        gut-wrenching laughs ... every bit as thrilling as copyfuncs.c,
        more of a tearjerker than bufmgr.c, and as deliciously naughty
        as MySQL's item.cc.

Get gram.y, in stores now (or order at Amazon.com, delivered in a plain
brown wrapper).

            -- Korry