Bruce Momjian wrote:
OK, text trimmed down to a hint:

  Environment variables on Windows are set as a property of <literal>My
  Computer</>.

Bottom line: do we really want to document for people how to use
Windows? I don't see us documenting how to set an environment variable
in Unix... And *if* we want to do it, might it live better in the
Windows FAQ?

I think environment variables are used rarely enough on Win32 that we
should supply a hint.

I think every Windows administrator who is not totally clueless knows how to set the environment. Maybe home users don't use it much, but admins certainly need to know about it.

cheers

andrew

      match