On 2/7/07, Nikolay Samokhvalov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I still think that separate namespaces for extensions is a good idea
while adjusting search_path is not. I've explained my POV in details
several messages ago in this thread...

Separation of extensions with fully specified names
"schemaname.functionname(...)" is good improvement (for simplification
and clarity) and  while adjusting search_path should be DBA/DBD's
decision.

Oh, I've just recalled the problem that could arise in this scenario...
We cannot use schema name as prefix for operator calling
("tsearch2.ts_debug(...)" works, while "... tsearch2.@@ ..." doesn't).
This is one specific issue, maybe it's worth to resolve it? Or it's
impossible for some reasons...

--
Best regards,
Nikolay