On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Tom Lane wrote:

No, because for the "standard" regression behavior we have variant
result files both with and without the DST law change: see horology and
horology_1.  The issue only comes up for machines that were matching to
horology-no-DST-before-1970.out (which may be only old HPUX) or
horology-solaris-1947.out (which I suppose is only Solaris).  The reason
I got around to making the patch now is I recently updated my old HPUX
machine for the law change, and so 7.x started to fail for me ...

OK, kudu + dragonfly updated. I probably won't get around to fixing eel (cygwin) for some time though.

Kris Jurka