On 3/2/07, Mark Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just wanted to share some information I was pointed to in case no one has heard:

Yep, tpcc-uva is pretty good.  I've played with it for over a year now.

The only issue with it is that it currently has a 128 warehouse limit.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate