Hi,

I know the answer :)

I tried to find the patch that caused the failure, and when doing so, rechecking a build which had succeeded now failed. So this was an environment problem.

The solution was to change the ulimit for data segment size. I hadn't thought of that because I had originally enabled this conf because pg would not otherwise BUILD...

Doesn't this mean that there is some place where the return value of malloc is not checked for null ?

Regards,

Rémi Zara