Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Tom Lane wrote:
But I'm just sprouting ideas here, the proof is in the pudding. If the
logs are easily available (or a subset of, say the last month) then
people could play with that and see what happens...
Anyone who wants to play around can replicate what I did, which was to
download the table that Andrew made available upthread, and then pull
the log files matching interesting rows.
[snip]

To save people this trouble, I have made an extract for the last 3
months, augmented by log field, which is pretty much the last stage log.
The dump is 27Mb and can be got at

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/tfailures.dmp

Should we just automate this and make it a weekly?

Sure. Talk to me offline about it - very simple to do.

cheers

andrew

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate