Joshua D. Drake wrote:
The big thing for me, is a single document, zero clicks, that is
searchable. PDF and plain text are the only thing that give me that. If
you are really zealous you can even use Beagle (which I don't) to
preindex the PDF for you for easy searching.

Lots of projects publish their HTML docs in two formats: One Big HTML file with everything; Broken up into many HTML files that link to each other. This would allow you you have one big searchable document.

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate