On Mar 21, 2007, at 5:11 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
        constraint_exclusion

I'm inclined not to worry about these, since changing them can't affect
the semantics of the query, at worst its performance.

Hrm... wasn't that option added in case there was a bug in the exclusion code? I certainly can't think of any performance reason why you'd want to disable it... so it might be worth invalidating plans if it changes.
--
Jim Nasby                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      match