From: "Dave Page" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 06:16:26PM +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
Slony-I is still used...Ahh, I have not confirmed it yet.

Slony uses it, yes. It would probably be worthwhile to fix that one as
well, but I haven't looked at how much work that would be.

And to port the build system to msbuild...

:-)

Ugaa, Probably, I expected for fear of it. :-)
Furthermore, PostGIS is required. For the time being, it is necessary to fight with the nightmare. I was able to give good environment.
It will be desired. surely :-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

              http://archives.postgresql.org