On 4/6/07, Dave Page <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, it is. There have been a number of commits recently and I believe Josh(?)
is giving  a talk about it at pgCon.

Regards, Dave

Josh just found his passport, which will make giving that talk a lot
easier ;) As Magnus said, we're aiming at RFC 1697 compliance first.
Since the RFC's MIB is designed to apply to *any* database, it doesn't
cover lots of the specific statistics a pgsql person would likely want
to see, so after the RFC work is done we'll be adding a pgsql-specific
MIB..

- Josh Tolley

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate