Hi,

On 4/18/07, sharath kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry i have put the question wrongly. I wanted to ask if we can create a
schema during createdb time so that i have to hide the following from the
user.
 psql -c 'create schema foo' mytemplate
 psql -c 'create table foo.bar ...' mytemplate
Whenever a user runs createdb command, the above schema and table should
be created automatically.
Thanks,
Sharat.

One way that I can think of doing this would be by adding the details about
the new schema and the tables that lie therein in the
src/backend/catalog/information_schema.sql file (I dont know if this is the
recommended way though). These will end up becoming a part of template1 and
any subsequent databases that are created will contain them.

Regards,
Nikhils

--
EnterpriseDB               http://www.enterprisedb.com