Dave Page wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Please don't do that on your buildfarm repo copy (if that's what you
did). You should not touch *anything* inside it. If need to you do this,
make a copy (see later) and alter that.

If you did do this to the buildfarm repo copy, please blow it away so
that buildfarm will get a fresh clean copy next time it runs.

No, I reset the permissions on /msys. Thats entirely necessary on Vista
where the permissions are so locked down by default that you can't even
create it without some measure of pain.

Yes, my Vista experience so far has been very unpleasant indeed. It strikes me as the OS equivalent of jumping the shark. I haven't even thought about Msys ...

cheers

andrew