Gregory Stark wrote:

> "Alvaro Herrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > The postponed patches can be reviewed and committed early in 8.4, instead of
> > at the last minute in 8.3.
>
> Given that some of those patches have been in the queue since last September
> is there any reason to think they'll get reviewed early in this cycle if they
> weren't last cycle?

Agreed, though most patches are from late March, just before feature
freeze.  I don't see any really old stuff except the index advisor,
which isn't ready for application because the user and backend API need
work.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://momjian.us

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster