>>> On Mon, Jul 9, 2007 at 10:54 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Kevin Grittner"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We're running a number of warm standby instances on one server.  One of them
> stalled on Saturday.  When I found that this morning, I confirmed that the
> files were in the directory from which it should be pulling the WAL files.
> The logs showed normal processing up to the stall, with no messages
> afterwards.  I tried a restart and it resumed warm standby status and caught
> up quickly.

No, actually it stalled on the same WAL file.  I've got another one in the
same state that I haven't touched yet.  I'll work on gathering what info I
can think of, but if there's something in particular you would like to see,
let me know.

More in a bit.

Should this be on the bugs list instead of hackers?

-Kevin

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend