Tom Lane napsal(a):
Zdenek Kotala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
E_FUNC_HAS_NO_RETURN_STMT is there because main is leaved by exit() instead return. And In another case It should be regular warning.

That should be gone now; I changed the two places that triggered it.
I'd suggest not disabling that warning.

Yes I agree. Did you also clean up on old branches? If not I think we can live with this warning on old branches.

        Zdenek