Stephen Frost wrote:
* Joshua D. Drake ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
OK, well thats a problem. pgAdmin supports back to 7.3...
How many people actually use kerberos... How many people who are using kerberos are going to be running 7.3. 7.3 is no longer supported so by postgresql.org so who cares.

AOL, MIT, CMU, to name a few...  I'm really annoyed at these constant
digs at what is really a very large userbase.  Perhaps they're not all
running 7.3 but the implication that there's a small number of people
using Kerberos is just amazingly far off.

*cough* , compared to the number of installations *not* using kerberos it is amazing that you would make such a far off correlation.

Note that we are talking about Kerberos + PostgreSQL, not Kerberose in general.

Joshua D. Drake

        Thanks,

                Stephen

             http://www.commandprompt.com/