Mark Wong wrote:
On 7/3/07, Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
wombat          long-standing configuration error (no Tk installed)

My apologies for not responding earlier.  I see 7.3 contrib problems
for wombat but I don't see a config error for Tk with HEAD or any of
the other 8.x releases.  I have the --without-tk flag for the 7.4
release.

Mark,

I don't think we're ever going to fix things for the 7.3 error you're getting - please take it out of your rotation. 7.3 isn't quite as dead as Joshua suggested earlier, but it's certainly on life support.

cheers

andrew

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend