3. Add optional clauses to CREATE FUNCTION and ALTER FUNCTION to specify
the propath value.  I suggest, but am not wedded to,
        PATH 'foo, bar'
        PATH NONE
Since PATH NONE is the default, it's not really needed in CREATE
FUNCTION, but it seems useful to allow it for ALTER FUNCTION.

I think NONE may be a bit misleading, as if path will be empty.
CURRENT sounds better for this.

Add
        PATH SAVED
as shorthand to
        PATH current_setting('search_path')
as well.

Default should be SAVED for SECURITY DEFINER functions.
A parameter to set the default for SECURITY INVOKER functions would be nice too.