Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> You broke my shiny new MinGW and Cygwin buildfarm members too :-)

Yeah, I was just looking at that.  I seem to recall that the
        fu000001.o(.idata$3+0xc): undefined reference to `libpostgres_a_iname'
bleat is a symptom of a reference to a variable that isn't marked
DLLIMPORT ... but CurrentMemoryContext certainly is, so there's not
anything here sufficient to fix it.  I trust someone with access to
a Windows build environment will dig into that.

       match