Am Mittwoch, 29. August 2007 20:27 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> Also, let's recall what has previously been discussed for contrib,
> namely that we break it out into standard modules

But that would also mean that the documentation system is somewhat
modularized.  That is, if I deinstall some module, it disappears from the
documentation.  And if I install a module from some other place, its
documentation would appear in the same place where the other modules already
show up.  I haven't seen the inside of the current proposal, but if it just
copies the SGML-converted documentation into the documentation directory with
everything else, it doesn't quite accomplish that.

--
Peter Eisentraut