Tom Lane wrote:
Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Maybe we should lower the autovac naptime too, just to make it do some
more stuff (and to see if it breaks something else just because of being
running).

Well, Andrew has committed the pg_regress extension to allow buildfarm
animals to set nondefault GUC values.  So I think it'd be sufficient if
a buildfarm owner or two would volunteer to run with small autovac
naptime.

What settings do you have in mind for a testing regime?

If anyone wants help on setting this up for a buildfarm member, please let me know.

cheers

andrew

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend