* Draft release notes --- can't really ship a beta without these,
else beta testers won't know what to test.  Traditionally this has
taken a fair amount of time, but I wonder whether we couldn't use
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/WhatsNew83
for at least the first cut.

Pls, add:
* Indexes (B-Tree and GiST) could be used for IS NULL clause
* User-defined types now could have a type modifiers
* nulls first/last could be specified in CREATE INDEX .. USING btree

--
Teodor Sigaev                                   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/