Tom Lane wrote:
* Decide whether we need to change CSVLOG output to emit virtual XIDs
instead of, or perhaps in addition to, regular XIDs.  I'm of the opinion
that this has to happen, but there didn't seem much enthusiasm for it
elsewhere.

Given we have both in log_line_prefix I'm inclined to say we should do both.

On other matters, I think it has been sufficiently established that the regression issues with ECPG/MSVC have nothing to do with the build or vcregress scripts, so I am going to go ahead and commit my changes for those ahead of beta.

cheers

andrew

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend