On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
It's still not working. Don't have time right now to diagnose why.

For now, since Michael doesn't have a windows machine to play with, I
have switched brown_bat's schedule so it runs HEAD 6 times a day (not
exactly every 4 hours, the intervals vary between 3 and 4 1/2 hours).

I wonder if we could get "trout" back in the rotation, too?

Both trout and eel are permanently dead due to a drive failure. I can potentially setup new animals next week, but these are gone.

Kris Jurka

      match