Also Doxygen docs are greatly help. You can generate them yourself for the
latest or obtain them from doxygen.postgresql.org. I found doxygen and the FAQ
internals to be most useful.

Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Islam Hegazy escribi�:
> Hi all
>
> I wonder if there is a PostgreSQL code documentation that may help in
> understanding the code.

Yes.  There is the developer's FAQ, then there is the "internals"
chapter in the official docs, then there's the various README's
sprinkled throughout the code, and finally there's the comments in the
code itself.

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq