On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, patch applied.  I put the new java files in /core and /test as
> indicated in the java package header in the source code.  Patch applied
> too.

Almost right. :-) EncodingTest.java should go in
"org/postgresql/test/jdbc2/", not in "org/postgresql/test/". In it's
current state the JDBC driver won't compile.

(But I agree that test/ would be a more natural place for EncodingTest,
however that would require bigger changes to the test setup, something
that can wait).

/Anders