Em seg., 28 de fev. de 2022 às 13:50, l...@laurent-hasson.com <
l...@laurent-hasson.com> escreveu:

> [...]
Of course, 14.2 would be better than 13.6, but I think that there are
chances that this specific problem is not beneficial.
And both 13.6 and 14.2 still suffer from a Windows version specific issue
[1].
A solution has been proposed which has not yet been accepted.

But in general terms, you will benefit from adopting 14.2 for sure.

regards,
Ranie Vilela

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAEudQAovOEM0haC4NbWZaYGW4ESmAE1j6_yr93tS8Xo8i7%2B54A%40mail.gmail.com