Well if you find out for sure, please let me know.  I'm very interested in the outcome of this problem.

Maxim Boguk wrote on 1/5/2023 6:44 AM:

On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 1:31 PM MichaelDBA <michael...@sqlexec.com <mailto:michael...@sqlexec.com>> wrote:

    What happens if you takepg_stat_statements out of the picture
    (remove from shared_preload_libraries)?  Does your BIND problem go
    away?

I didn't test this idea, because it requires restart of the database (it cannot be done quickly) and without pg_stat_statementsthere will be no adequate performance monitoring of the database. But I'm pretty sure that the issue will go away with pg_stat_statements disabled.

--
Maxim Boguk
Senior Postgresql DBA

Phone UA: +380 99 143 0000