Hi Tomek,

Unfortunately, I didn't dig into this. This request is recommended to provide when describing <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions#Statistics:_n_distinct,_MCV,_histogram> slow query issues, but looks like it relates to JOINs in the query, which we don't have.

Kind regards,

Alexander