On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 01:04:23PM -0400, Jeff wrote:

> So you think we should leave PG alone and let it run horrifically slowly?
> Do you have a better idea of how to do this?

Given the point in the release cycle, mightn't the FAQ_Solaris or
some other place be better for this for now?  I agree with the
concern.  I'd rather have slow'n'stable than fast-but-broken.

----
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                              M2P 2A8
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

      joining column's datatypes do not match