Robert Creager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> confessed:
>> Do you have the post-7.4.2 datatype fixes for pg_autovacuum?

> No.  I'm still running 7.4.1 w/associated contrib.  I guess an upgrade is in
> order then.  I'm currently downloading 7.4.2 to see what the change is that I
> need.  Is it just the 7.4.2 pg_autovacuum that is needed here?

Nope, the fixes I was thinking about just missed the 7.4.2 release.
I think you can only get them from CVS.  (Maybe we should offer a
nightly build of the latest stable release branch, not only development
tip...)

> I've caught a whiff that 7.4.3 is nearing release?  Any idea when?

Not scheduled yet, but there was talk of pushing one out before 7.5 goes
into feature freeze.

                        regards, tom lane