Christopher Browne wrote:

I'm not sure what all SuSE supports; they're about the only other Linx
vendor that EMC would support, and I don't expect that Reiser4 yet
fits into the "supportable" category :-(.

I use quite a bit of SuSE, and although I don't know their official position on Reiser file systems, I do know that it is the default when installing, so I'd suggest you might check into it.

-- Until later, Geoffrey Registered Linux User #108567 AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995