I'm curious, why do you think that's serious ? What do you really expect to do in the stored procedure ? Anything of consequence will seriously degrade performance if you select it in say a million rows.

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud wrote:

The .NET Runtime will be a part of the next MS SQLServer engine. You will be able to have C# as a pl in the database engine with the next version of MSSQL. That certainly will be something to think about.

    Ah, well, if it's C# (or even VB.NET) then it's serious !
    I thought postgres had pl/java ?

              http://archives.postgresql.org

-- Dave Cramer http://www.postgresintl.com 519 939 0336 ICQ#14675561