Tom Lane wrote:
You didn't show us any \timing. The 94.109 ms figure is all server-side.

Whoop, my mistake. I had been retesting without the explain, just the query. I re-run the explain analyze a few times, and it only reports 90ms the first time. After that it reports 2ms even over the network (the \timing on those are about 50ms which includes the network latency).

Thanks,

--
Richard van den Berg, CISSP
Trust Factory B.V. |     www.dna-portal.net