Mind you, having 2 different teams working on two different ODBC drivers is a problem for another list ...

Only two?  I thought another commercial entity was also working on their
own ODBC driver, so there may be three of them.

Well I only know of one company actually working on ODBC actively and that is Command Prompt, If there are others I would like to hear about it because I would rather work with someone than against them.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting

     joining column's datatypes do not match