Josh Berkus wrote:
Greg,

Not sure how far along you are, but I've been writing some really nifty
extensions to DBD::Pg that allow easy querying of all the current
run-time settings. Could be very useful to this project, seems to me. If
you're interested in possibly using it, let me know, I can bump it up on
my todo list.

Um, can't we just get that from pg_settings?

Anyway, I'll be deriving settings from the .conf file, since most of the time the Configurator will be run on a new installation.

Aren't most of the settings all kept in the SHOW variables anyway?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake