Mark,

On 7/28/05 4:43 PM, "Mark Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are there any recommendations for Qlogic controllers on Linux, scsi or
> fiber channel?  I might be able to my hands on some.  I have pci-x slots
> for AMD, Itanium, or POWER5 if the architecture makes a difference.

I don't have a recommendation for a particular one, it's been too long
(1998) since I've used one with Linux.  However, I'd like to see a
comparison between Emulex and Qlogic and a winner chosen.  We've had some
apparent driver issues with a client running Emulex on Linux, even using
many different versions of the kernel.

- Luke

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend