"wisan watcharinporn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> comment on postgresql (8.x.x) performance on cpu AMD, INTEL
> and why i should use 32 bit or 64 cpu ? (what the performance difference)

For most database applications, you're better off spending your money
on faster disk drives and/or more RAM than on a sexier CPU.

Maybe your application doesn't follow that general rule --- but since
you told us exactly zero about what your application is, this advice
is worth what you paid for it ...

                        regards, tom lane

               http://archives.postgresql.org