Thanks Greg !

If i got it correct, CLUSTER would do the same what VACUUM FULL does (except
being fast).

CLUSTER is recommended only because it is faster ? As per the link, the
table would be unavailable (for shorter period compared to VACUUM FULL) when
CLUSTER is executed as well. Hope i got it correct !

Thanks
Venkat