On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> wrote:

> On 12/28/2013 12:19 AM, ankush upadhyay wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi
>> tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but once I
>> enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding. Any clue?
>>

> I usually use the term "multi-tenancy" to refer to different postgres
> instances running on the same machine, rather than different databases
> within a single instance of postgres. So lease describe your setup in more
> detail.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

First of all Thanks Andrew for let me know email etiquette and extremely
sorry for confusion.

Here I meant to say that  different postgres instances running on the same
machine.

Actually I have one application machine and one database server machine
with multiple postgres instances running on it and accessing by application
server.

I hope this time I could explain it in more details.

--
------
Regards